Part loads. Full service.
Are you trying to keep your stocks as low as possible?
Thanks to our independent network we set standards in terms of handling quality, lead-times and provision of tracking information so that any customer who does not have either the time or the quantities to consolidate their cargo up to a full container load can use KN LCL to directly ship their goods as part loads. This enables our customers to reduce inventory levels through smaller order sizes and to source from different suppliers (smaller batches).
Reliable expertise in seafreight consolidation
As one of the world’s leading seafreight service providers, our global LCL specialists develop tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of your part loads. You also leverage Kuehne + Nagel’s considerable market position – enabling you to optimize logistics costs and improve your supply chain efficiency.
Did you know?
All KN LCL shipments are automatically carbon neutral as of January 2020. This is part of Kuehne + Nagel's Net Zero Carbon iniviative which addresses carbon neutrality in transport and logistics services worldwide. KN LCL Net Zero Carbon is an investment by Kuehne + Nagel in the carbon neutrality of our customers LCL supply chains.
We are proud to offer this sustainable solution in collaboration with our suppliers and customers towards our goal of delivering progress to society. Learn more about our Net Zero Carbon programme.
KN LCL – our global solution for part loads boosts the efficiency of your supply chain
- Kuehne + Nagel self-operated consolidation container services to all key destinations worldwide
- Dedicated teams of LCL seafreight specialists providing the expertise you need throughout the world
- Strategically positioned container freight stations (CFS) for efficient supply chain solutions
- Direct or one-stop routing to guarantee fast, reliable shipments and maximum flexibility
- Multinational gateway services from all major global ports, ensuring coverage for all non-direct routes
- Visibility and monitoring via KN Login – our web-based data management tool
Value added services
With proven experience in consolidation, our global LCL seafreight professionals have developed a range of additional services that help make your life easier.
- 100 % Carbon neutral LCL shipments
- Optimisation of freight spend through smarter consolidation practices
- Improved cargo flow via lane optimisation
- Effective minimisation of risk to your freight due to continuous, stringent monitoring of all processes
- Proudly tell your customers that your LCL supply chain is carbon neutral
We are constantly evolving our seafreight consolidation activities to ensure that our expertise and worldwide connections reflect rapidly changing supply chain dynamics.
This enables us to deliver an extremely reliable, cost-efficient method of getting your shipments to their final destination – helping you reduce inventory levels and optimise your freight expenditure.